Pages

18 February 2014

:: valentine hangover ::

today is sunny and clear but I feel like listening to sappy, anguished love songs. what better excuse than valentine's day?

…or, you know, the week after. besides, it's february, and nothing happens in february, I swear.

the sappy (or anguished) love songs I'm listening to*

- your wildest dreams (moody blues)
- crazy love (mindy gledhill)
- white flag (dido)
- why am I falling (ramin karimloo)
- collide (lee mead)
- promise the stars (we the kings)
- big blue wave (hey ocean)
- if my heart was a house (owl city)
- till kingdom come (coldplay)
- summer love (1d)
- you always make me smile (kyle andrews)
- love you lately (daniel powter)
- falling in love in a coffee shop (landon pigg)
- till we get there (keith jack)
- it might as well rain until september (carole king)
- through the dark (1d)
- if I were a ship (hey ocean)
- dreams (the cranberries)
- when I need you the most (lee mead)
- there never was a time (frank wildhorn/scarlet pimpernel)
- vanilla twilight (owl city)

*some are more sappy than others.

enjoy the aftereffects of february 14th (on which I myself did nothing special). why the hangover? just drunk on life, guys, just drunk on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.