Pages

11 February 2014

:: now's when my life begins ::

this past week I finished all my application forms and portfolio stuff and turned in the entire package to the arts department at UofL. 

I'm done.


I'm all done.

!!!!!!!
I could go running, and racing, and dancing, and chasing, and leaping, and bounding, hair flying, heart pounding -- 

no more essays! no more evaluating and naming artwork! no more scanning, re-scans, re-dos, recommendation letters, frustrations, or uncertainty! I mean, I'm still not certain I'll be accepted, but there's no heck of a way I can do anything about it now, so I might as well relax and enjoy it.  

you know, it's very strange. I have been in the studio-art-application business so long, now that it's over, I don't know what to do with the rest of my life.




actually, I was at the library yesterday. grass doesn't grow under my feet.

see you in the promised land. arrivederci, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! I love how you put "Tangled" in there;). You're a Jane Austen! A story within a story... get my drift:D? That is a fun collage:).

    I feel bad because even though I've been reading all of your posts, I haven't commented in forever! *self-condemning grunt* The post before this one was so touching! Shucks, I don't know what to say other than you've definitely been an awesome friend to me as well! I am very glad that you aren't going to be mean to yourself anymore;).

    I will talk to you soon!

    Kelsey <3

    ReplyDelete

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.