Pages

11 October 2013

:: la vie en rose ::

a woman happily in love, she burns her soufflé. a woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven.  

soufflés have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with lydia+george's party invitations, but you know. love quotes. jackpot, right???


and a close-up of an extremely red picture. my life is literally la vie en rose, I guess.

in 1803, which could ostensibly be the year this book was set in,
tuesday actually did fall on the 16th. I have done the RESEARCH.

 and I guess they run away to america on a zeppelin, with everybody singing like mad.


isn't it romantic...

1 comment:

  1. How interesting! That's cool you figured out the proper date and everything;).
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.