Pages

26 December 2014

:: life is beautiful ::

I learned so much this semester in my drawing class; one thing that I will always especially remember is just how beautiful life is. you don't really see its beauty until you start looking closely.
advice: if you have the chance to take a drawing class, take it.

so this is my art through the year.

2014 was filled with calligraphy.
watercolor.
I did say it was a snicket year.
charcoal drawings.
typography.

hot drinks, of course.
progress -- from bad boxes to figure drawing.
my baby sister, tib <3 she was still. for once.
people are fascinating and beautiful, did you know that?
music.

and poetry. this has really been a year for it... & poetry is always a great way to end something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.