Pages

19 August 2014

:: more calligraphy ::

when I spend my days reading, I write about what I read.

when I spend my days drawing, I write about what I drew.

when I spend my days stressing about the college classes that are coming up in less than a week and all the activities I have to be at on campus, I post pictures of the calligraphy I did to calm myself down.


addresses of real people and real places, though not necessarily in the right order;


poetry (keats);


addresses of real places most definitely in the right order;


and more poetry (swinburne). 

my first college activity is tomorrow evening. I get my 2014 event book-thing with the other commuter students, and then we go to the -- and I quote -- "one-of-a-kind get-to-know-you activity". never trust a claim made with that many hyphens.

wish me an extraordinary amount of luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.