Pages

03 July 2014

:: in which I sing my barely-contained excitement ::

so --
I'm leaving on a jet plane
don't know when I'll be back again
oh, babe I ['m thrilled] to go

at 6.45 tomorrow morning, I will be flying out of the louisville airport to california.

well, I'm leaving in the morning
and I won't see you again
we'll have one more night together
until the morning brings my [plane] 
and I must go

I'm so thrilled to see my best friend kelsey, and I swear we are going to have more fun than anyone else, ever. I mean, come on. it's us.

I'm never gonna look back
whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
no, just don't wake me now

this is gonna be the best [week] of my life
my li-i-i-i-i-i-i-ife 
x) 

we're going to go swimming.

'cause it's never cold in california
there's always someone near
to tell you that they love you

we're going to stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun.
*ahem*

we're gonna stay up all night and jump around
until we see the sun
we're gonna stay up all night ['cause we are girls
who are feeling 22 want to have some fun]
hold on to the feeling, and don't let it go
'cause we got the floor, yeah
get out of control
I want to stay up all night 
and do it all with you

AND we're going to eat at in-n-out basically every meal, including breakfast (NUMBER ONE THING I MISS ABOUT THAT OL' STATE. aside from the beach and the redwoods. of course). 

well, she got her daddy's car
and she cruised through the hamburger stand, now
seems she forgot all about 
the library like she told her old man, now
and with the radio blasting
goes cruising just as fast as she can, now

AND WE'LL HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN
[just hum the line about the t-bird, oka-a-a-ay] x)

WESTWARD HO!
...be back in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.