Pages

21 April 2014

:: we wish you a happy birthday ::

we wish you a happy birthday
we wish you a happy birthday
and a happy restofthe year!

because "it's this boy's birthday!" yes, folks: hadley fraser had another one, and I feel we should all join in giving him the highest of fives. really, he's just that awesome.

jessa and I celebrated thusly (and I tell you because you obviously care): 
we listened to lots of amazing songs (stars. born to the battle. beyond the door. oh what a beautiful morning). 
then we lighted two candles in a cupcake.
then we sang happy birthday. 
then we blew out the candles and made a wish.
then we lit them again, blew them out again, and made a wish for hadley. 
then we ate the cupcake. 

I almost wished to have the cupcake turn into carrot cake and guinness and manchego cheese. but I didn't. we'll see if my real wish comes true.

and now. hadley, if you're reading this: please take good care of rudy manchego; we've grown attached to him. (no pun intended, although you'd appreciate that.) 
   and, you know, sierra's coming back as christine. so… enchant us once again. think of your public, for there's a public who needs you! WILL YOU PLEASE COME BACK, TOO??

which may or may not have been my wish. I preserve an obstinate silence, except to say --

hey hadley. have a fantastic birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.