Pages

01 December 2016

:: it's the most wonderful time ::

...of the semester. *eyebrow wiggle*

not exactly: we're coming up real fast on finals, and that's not the most joy-filled period of holiday cheer. but I have four days of classes left (counting today!!!) and that thought fills me with more happiness than I've felt in, gosh, three months? yeah, it's been rough.

class starts in ten minutes, so like this isn't exactly an update. I was just randomly thinking about middlemarch and thought I'd share an important life lesson in the form of Book Summary of A Classic. 

- - -

M I D D L E M A R C H

this girl thinks she's an intellectual, but finds she's happier with the poet.

- - -
...apply that to your life as you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.