Pages

09 June 2015

:: ttyl ::

my best friend is getting married on saturday and I am again flying out to california for that. today.
today, as in, less than five hours from now I will be in the air.

I'm maybe a little excited.

anyway, because I've been preparing for this and scholarships and doing internship things, and have no plans to stop any of those things for a while, I'm taking a little break from this imaginary sector of my life. for those of you waiting with bated breath for my world/words post part two, it will of necessity be a little longer. possess your soul in patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.