Pages

15 August 2013

:: gentlemen! this is a very. big. day! ::

a very, very big day.

it's the birthday of an amazing person, and I think we should all celebrate.


haappy BIRTHday TO youuuuu

haaappy BIRTHday TO youuuuu
haappy BIRTHday DEAR sir WALTER sco-o-o-ott [you can make it fit, be a sport]
HAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!

cha cha cha. 


and many moooooore, of course. 


YES, today! is the 242nd birthday of sir walter scott! the author of waverley, ivanhoe, and the heart of midlothian! *lots of cheering and clapping*


being his birthday, I have an announcement to make. *more cheering and clapping, hopefully* 

I was sick last week (not the announcement), so I had no time to prepare anything (not the announcement, either), so this upcoming event will be one week late (not the freaking announcement). this upcoming week -- august 19-23 -- I hereby proclaim to be National Sir Walter Scott Week, and attendance is mandatory. ...make that International SWSW. the more the merrier, I always say. 

by next friday, you'll probably know more about this awesome dude than you ever really wanted to know, but it'll be fun, I promise you!


for me, anyway. >:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.