Pages

11 September 2015

:: blahhhhhh ::

my excuses now all include key words like "schoolwork" and "no time" and "please just let me cry in peace for a moment."

this blog post is no exception :D

I have very unwisely committed myself to some extra-curricular projects which are adding a lot of stress to my life, as well. take-home message kids: don't add free work to your schedule when you're already swamped.

duh.

I'm even failing at lettering every day. it's one of the most discouraging things about this semester so far -- which really hasn't been that bad. I shouldn't be so stressed about it. I just have a lot of work converging at very bad times and getting it all done requires a level of time-management that I have not mastered yet.
mastery will come, I suppose. or at least I'll get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.