Pages

19 February 2015

:: excuse-y fluff. skip it ::

if I could type a guilty face, I would totally type it here.

like, I have been so lax about posting that for the past few days weeks months I've been avoiding thinking about this whole blog because I feel like such a slacker. I could come up with some plausible excuses, like, I did just get a job on top of my Very Stressful (Graphic Design Entry Of-Which-Only-15-People-Are-Accepted-From-The-Current-45-Attending) Class.
   but at the same time, that feels kind of cheap. I should find time, make time, you know? :/

in other news, we had three snow days this week because of the crazy cold and snow, so I got some fantastic amounts of homework done and managed to read the three musketeers (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!). I should have taken notes so that I could write something cohesive and intelligent about it after the fact, but honestly. I was so absorbed by the thrilling story I don't think I would have had the patience for that. did I ever say what I thought of count of monte cristo, like, a year ago? well, whatever I said, this is so much better I can't even explain how gorgeous your hair is.

if rating the characters counts as something intelligent (why did I even say that, of course it doesn't) then I will merely nominate athos for my favorite musketeer; planchet for my favorite valet; lady clark and felton for my third and fourth favorite characters, respectively; and everyone else an even second.

dumas is incredible, guys. I need a loud, obnoxious bumper sticker for the extent of my obsession.

anyway, snow days! I currently have a poetry post in the works, but I'm sorry I can't promise any more-frequent posting. I'd love to have the time, trust me, but right now I have too many other responsibilities. wait until all the season of snows and sins is over.

ugh, an education. amirite? x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

by all means, leave a comment if you have something to share! please keep your language clean, respectful, and polite.

staying on topic would be nice, too, but I know that can be hard sometimes.